COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and it’s effect on your vehicle maintenance
To Our Valued Customers,
Like many of you, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak. As we continue to serve you and your vehicle maintenance needs, please know the health and safety of our customers and teams are our top priority. Therefore, we are taking the following steps at our stores:
- Our team members do not have to touch your keys or your oil reset light
- Enhanced cleaning steps throughout the store
- Good hygiene practices, including regular and thorough hand washing
- Enforcement of physical spacing among teammates and customers.
- Any team member not feeling well has been directed to stay home.
If you’ve been here before, you already know that we offer a drive-thru oil change service. Our stay-in-your-car oil change experience allows you to remain in your vehicle during service so you don’t have to go to the waiting room.
We understand that we provide an essential service and that you rely on us for all your vehicle maintenance needs. As such, we will be monitoring our teams and stores as they continue to deliver our mission of “Keeping You on the Road with Confidence”.